Monday, November 7, 2011

What Plan Are You Following?





God says that he knows the plan he has for you. It's to prosper you and not harm you.... (Jeremiah 29:11)


There is more to this scripture than what I've written above. But I want to just talk about this part for now.


I have been preparing for a CD release for like ever, and finally have come up with my date. But I don't know what has been bothering me more, the anxiety or the great anticipation of the project and what will come out of it.


When we make plans in our lives we often don't think about the plan God has for us. What we don't realize is that God's plan is bigger and greater than ours.


He knows our beginning and end and all the desires of our hearts. Who better to give understanding and wisdom to show us how we should proceed in fulfilling our desires and dreams.


Sometimes we get stressed out with what we should do next. But there is never an easy way out of the "process". We would like to believe that there is a quick way to get to the promise, however easy is not in the "process" vocabulary.


We try to avoid process by finding our own detour, but once again who knows our lives better than the creator? There is no detour. There is only our guide, the bible, and the leading of His Spirit.


God has already laid out instructions on what to do for every situation in our lives. This is why we must stay the course and study the guide.


So when it comes to the process, just go with it. It is beneficial for you and gets you ready for what will come next. I had to really learn that in this season of my life.


I have to take it one day at a time and just be patient, but working. Because in the end I will (and you will too) reap a harvest if we faint not.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment